WA Dressage Performance Medal Requirements
Dressage Western Australia is pleased to offer annual Performance Medals, open to all current members of Equestrian Western Australia.
The criteria for each level of performance medal are as follows:
· the horse and rider combination must have achieved a minimum of three qualifying percentages in Official Competitive tests in the preceding two years;
· the rider must have maintained continuous EWA membership throughout the whole of their qualifying period and must reside in WA for 6 months of the year within the time of application;
· the qualifying percentages must meet or exceed the criteria laid out in the tables below;
· for FEI medals, at least one score must be from:
Please note that:
· Hors Concours scores, as well as Freestyle and Young Horse competitions, shall not be counted.
· A horse and rider is only eligible for one medal of each description (Gold, Silver, Bronze) in each graded level.
· In the event the horse is not owned by the rider, the owner’s consent must be obtained in writing and submitted with the application.
Applicants are to provide:
1. The 3 qualifying performances listed on the application form; and
2. The horse owner’s consent, if not owned by rider
Applications for the medal(s) should be submitted as soon as the three scores are received and no later than 1 November in the year that the third qualifying score is achieved.
All medals will presented at the annual Dressage WA awards night or other opportunity.
Application forms should be sent to the DWA medals co-ordinator, Yvonne Ong at 303 Cathedral Avenue, Brigadoon WA 6069 or contact her with any queries on 0428 821 745 or firstname.lastname@example.org